Maldives – VARU By Atmosphere (All Inclusive)
Nestled in the pristine waters of the Indian Ocean, Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts presents its newest resort, VARU by Atmosphere. Enjoy your first moments in paradise, on a 40-minute speed boat ride from Male International Airport to the North-West of the Maldives. Experience local culture and its warm hospitality while you submerge yourself in a 5-star service throughout your stay. ‘Varu’ in Dhivehi, the local dialect, refers to strength, resilience, and life in abundance, represented at the resort with its perfect blend of contemporary architecture and tropical vibes of the island paradise.
After arriving at the VARU by Atmosphere resort, spend the day at your leisure.
Enjoy the fine dining options catered to you by the resort.
Be sure to hit the beaches on your second day here, be it simply to sunbathe or even to build some sandcastles. If neither of these activities seems that engaging, you may take a soothing walk along the shoreline as the clock ticks away for the day.
Located right in the middle of the ocean, this stay is extremely scenic with views of the majestic Indian ocean.
Spend the morning at leisure, followed by a gourmet lunch. Then sail off into the sunset for a sunset cruise and then end your day with a private romantic dinner at the beach.
Have a hearty breakfast and make your way to the Male International Airport. Board your flight and return with wonderful memories of your trip with a promise to visit again!
VARU by Atmosphere – A Premium All-Inclusive Resort has a restaurant, free bikes, a bar and garden in North Male Atoll. Among the facilities at this property are room service and a kids’ club, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The resort has an outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, evening entertainment and a 24-hour front desk.
The resort offers a continental or buffet breakfast.
Varu by Atmosphere offers 5-star accommodations with a sauna and terrace. You can play pool, ping pong and tennis at the accommodation, and the area is popular for snorkeling and canoeing.
- Accommodation (All inclusive)
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Unlimited drinks
- Airport – Resort – Airport Transfers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Honeymoon Freebies
- All personal expenses like tips, laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, medical expenses, airport departure tax, etc.
- Entrance fees at all monuments and sightseeing spots
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusions
- Airfare if not mentioned in the itinerary
Yes, your itinerary is completely customizable. Add or remove any number of days, change your resort and activities based on your preferences. Reach out to us at +91-96749-65459.
Indian Nationals are eligible for an on-arrival Maldivian visa for 90 days. The documents requires are:
- A valid Passport for the duration of the stay
- Latest photograph and completed form
- Name of the hotel where the reservation is confirmed
- Confirmed return tickets or appropriate tickets for onward journey
- Photocopies of important bank statements
Maldivian Rufiyaa is the local currency but USDs and Euros are also accepted at the resorts.
Every resort in the Maldives offer a range of water activities and provides snorkels, masks and flippers without additional charges.
Majority of resorts in the Maldives have diving centers on the island offering instruction scuba diving courses and excursions. (additional cost)
The people of Maldives usually speak the local language, Dhivehi. However, English is also widely spoken and understood there.
Similar PackagesView all packages
Did not find what you are looking for? No worries!
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts