Maldives – Sun Aqua Vilu Reef (All Inclusive)
The Sun Aqua Vilu Reef is a 5 star luxury with sand beneath your feet. The ultimate haven for honeymooners, sink into new levels of relaxation with the waves as your soundtrack. You’ll soon see why we welcome back so many familiar faces year after year.
After arriving at the Sun Siyam Vilu Reef resort, spend the day at your leisure.
Enjoy the fine dining options catered to you by the resort.
Be sure to hit the beaches on your second day here, be it simply to sunbathe or even to build some sandcastles. If neither of these activities seems that engaging, you may take a soothing walk along the shoreline as the clock ticks away for the day.
Located right in the middle of the ocean, this stay is extremely scenic with views of the majestic Indian ocean.
Spend the morning at leisure, followed by a gourmet lunch. Then sail off into the sunset for a sunset cruise and then end your day with a private romantic dinner at the beach.
Have a hearty breakfast and make your way to the Male International Airport. Board your flight and return with wonderful memories of your trip with a promise to visit again!
Sun Aqua Vilu Reef Maldives offers a relaxing beachside experience with its spacious villas, an outdoor pool and an on-site diving centre. A gym and 2 restaurants are also available.
The air-conditioned villas are elegantly decorated with wooden flooring and furnishings. Enjoying views of the beach or ocean, each is equipped with a cable/satellite TV, hot water showers and a minibar.
Sun Aqua Vilureef Maldives is accessible via a 35-minutes sea plane transfer from Male International Airport.
Guests can enjoy pampering massage treatments at Sun Spa, or enjoy a game of volleyball and tennis. The resort also provides a tour desk and a souvenir shop.
Nautilus Restaurant serves an international buffet, while Sunset Restaurant offers an à la carte menu of fresh seafood and local dishes. Drinks can be enjoyed at Nautilus Bar and Pool Bar.
- Accommodation (All inclusive)
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Unlimited drinks
- Airport – Resort – Airport Transfers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Honeymoon Freebies
- All personal expenses like tips, laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, medical expenses, airport departure tax, etc.
- Entrance fees at all monuments and sightseeing spots
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusions
- Airfare if not mentioned in the itinerary
Yes, your itinerary is completely customizable. Add or remove any number of days, change your resort and activities based on your preferences. Reach out to us at +91-96749-65459.
Indian Nationals are eligible for an on-arrival Maldivian visa for 90 days. The documents requires are:
- A valid Passport for the duration of the stay
- Latest photograph and completed form
- Name of the hotel where the reservation is confirmed
- Confirmed return tickets or appropriate tickets for onward journey
- Photocopies of important bank statements
Maldivian Rufiyaa is the local currency but USDs and Euros are also accepted at the resorts.
Every resort in the Maldives offer a range of water activities and provides snorkels, masks and flippers without additional charges.
Majority of resorts in the Maldives have diving centers on the island offering instruction scuba diving courses and excursions. (additional cost)
The people of Maldives usually speak the local language, Dhivehi. However, English is also widely spoken and understood there.
Similar PackagesView all packages
Did not find what you are looking for? No worries!
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts