Maldives – Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives
Dive into absolute serenity in your Maldives honeymoon trip. Less than 20 minutes away from Velana International Airport by speedboat, set on a pristine island blessed with tropical beauty in North Malé Atoll, Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives is an adults-only retreat that is ideal for couples and honeymooners.
After arriving at the Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives, spend the day at your leisure.
Enjoy the fine dining options catered to you by the resort.
Be sure to hit the beaches on your second day here, be it simply to sunbathe or even to build some sandcastles. If neither of these activities seems that engaging, you may take a soothing walk along the shoreline as the clock ticks away for the day.
Located right in the middle of the ocean, this stay is extremely scenic with views of the majestic Indian ocean.
Spend the morning at leisure, followed by a gourmet lunch. Then sail off into the sunset for a sunset cruise and then end your day with a private romantic dinner at the beach.
Have a hearty breakfast and make your way to the Male International Airport. Board your flight and return with wonderful memories of your trip with a promise to visit again!
Luxury Undressed. Gentle sands leading you to the water’s edge. Soothing vistas across the spectacular turquoise lagoon at sunset. Minimalist contemporary chic meets comfortable natural elegance in your own private hideaway. Five dining venues, each providing a taste of the exotic. Two innovative bars, the ultimate chill-out. Experiences that immerse you in local culture, underwater explorations that introduce you to our tropical marine world. Days and nights of simple indulgence. Step into the unknown. Welcome to Velassaru.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Airport – Resort – Airport Transfers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Honeymoon Freebies
- All personal expenses like tips, laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, medical expenses, airport departure tax, etc.
- Entrance fees at all monuments and sightseeing spots
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusions
- Airfare if not mentioned in the itinerary
Yes, your itinerary is completely customizable. Add or remove any number of days, change your resort and activities based on your preferences. Reach out to us at +91-96749-65459.
Indian Nationals are eligible for an on-arrival Maldivian visa for 90 days. The documents requires are:
- A valid Passport for the duration of the stay
- Latest photograph and completed form
- Name of the hotel where the reservation is confirmed
- Confirmed return tickets or appropriate tickets for onward journey
- Photocopies of important bank statements
Maldivian Rufiyaa is the local currency but USDs and Euros are also accepted at the resorts.
Every resort in the Maldives offer a range of water activities and provides snorkels, masks and flippers without additional charges.
Majority of resorts in the Maldives have diving centers on the island offering instruction scuba diving courses and excursions. (additional cost)
The people of Maldives usually speak the local language, Dhivehi. However, English is also widely spoken and understood there.
Similar PackagesView all packages
Did not find what you are looking for? No worries!
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts