Maldives – Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa (All Inclusive)
Surrounded by the blue ocean of the South Ari Atoll, and distinctive with its timbered walkways and colonial-style buildings, Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives is a barefoot paradise with a palm-fringed beach and shimmering lagoon that offers the perfect island holiday for everyone.
After arriving at the Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa, spend the day at your leisure.
Enjoy the fine dining options catered to you by the resort.
Be sure to hit the beaches on your second day here, be it simply to sunbathe or even to build some sandcastles. If neither of these activities seems that engaging, you may take a soothing walk along the shoreline as the clock ticks away for the day.
Located right in the middle of the ocean, this stay is extremely scenic with views of the majestic Indian ocean.
Spend the morning at leisure, followed by a gourmet lunch. Then sail off into the sunset for a sunset cruise and then end your day with a private romantic dinner at the beach.
Have a hearty breakfast and make your way to the Male International Airport. Board your flight and return with wonderful memories of your trip with a promise to visit again!
With the Ultimate All-Inclusive concept, your stay is absolutely carefree. All meals, spa treatments, activities and water sports, daily excursions, and even diving are included. Villas and beach suites are generously-sized (86-159 sqm.); the over-water villas enjoy their own sundeck with steps down to the multihued coral reefs. Special villas for families have bunk beds in a children’s area, and you can also enjoy the option of an overwater villa with plunge pool. All your meals – and more – are included. Champagne breakfasts are served at Reef Restaurant. Lunches and dinners are to be enjoyed at Azurri Mare Italian Restaurant, Suan Bua Thai restaurant or Reef Restaurant. There are two bars on the island. The island offers activities at the age-specific kids’ clubs, water activities like banana boat and tube rides, water sports, and pool games by the children’s pool. The resort hosts one of the Maldives’ best PADI dive centres, and the house reef provide fascination for snorkellers.
- Accommodation (All inclusive)
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Unlimited drinks
- Airport – Resort – Airport Transfers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Honeymoon Freebies
- All personal expenses like tips, laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, medical expenses, airport departure tax, etc.
- Entrance fees at all monuments and sightseeing spots
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusions
- Airfare if not mentioned in the itinerary
Yes, your itinerary is completely customizable. Add or remove any number of days, change your resort and activities based on your preferences. Reach out to us at +91-96749-65459.
Indian Nationals are eligible for an on-arrival Maldivian visa for 90 days. The documents requires are:
- A valid Passport for the duration of the stay
- Latest photograph and completed form
- Name of the hotel where the reservation is confirmed
- Confirmed return tickets or appropriate tickets for onward journey
- Photocopies of important bank statements
Maldivian Rufiyaa is the local currency but USDs and Euros are also accepted at the resorts.
Every resort in the Maldives offer a range of water activities and provides snorkels, masks and flippers without additional charges.
Majority of resorts in the Maldives have diving centers on the island offering instruction scuba diving courses and excursions. (additional cost)
The people of Maldives usually speak the local language, Dhivehi. However, English is also widely spoken and understood there.
Did not find what you are looking for? No worries!
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts