Maldives – Adaaran Select Meedhupparu (All Inclusive)
With the guarantee of an exceptional vacation in the tropics, Adaaran Select Meedhupparu, extraordinary compared to other Maldives extravagance resorts offers happy convenience for the observing voyager to the Maldives. Relax under the recuperating daylight and absorb the charming sights and hints of a really captivating island in the tropics. Adaaran Select Meedhupparu (perfect selection for Maldives Honeymoon Packages) offers quiet settings overflowing with extravagance. Subside into a vacation brimming with stunning encounters that will leave you with recollections to endure forever.
After arriving at the Adaaran Select Meedhupparu, spend the day at your leisure.
Enjoy the fine dining options catered to you by the resort.
Be sure to hit the beaches on your second day here, be it simply to sunbathe or even to build some sandcastles. If neither of these activities seems that engaging, you may take a soothing walk along the shoreline as the clock ticks away for the day.
Spend the morning at leisure, followed by a gourmet lunch. Then sail off into the sunset for a sunset cruise and then end your day with a private romantic dinner at the beach. Isn’t this what you had hoped for when you first started searching for Maldives Honeymoon Tour Packages online?
Have a hearty breakfast and make your way to the Male International Airport. Board your flight and end your Maldives Honeymoon trip with wonderful memories of your trip with a promise to visit again!
Situated in the Maldives’ Ra Atoll, Adaaran Select Meedhupparu – Premium All Inclusive features spacious bungalows with views of the beach and ocean. The resort also provides the outdoor swimming pool facility, signature spa treatments and 5 dining outlets. Each beach villa offers a terrace with sun loungers and private bathroom. A minibar at a surcharge and tea and coffee maker are also provided.
- Accommodation (All inclusive)
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Unlimited drinks
- Airport – Resort – Airport Transfers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Honeymoon Freebies
- All personal expenses like tips, laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, medical expenses, airport departure tax, etc.
- Entrance fees at all monuments and sightseeing spots
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusions
- Airfare if not mentioned in the itinerary
Yes, your itinerary is completely customizable. Add or remove any number of days, change your resort and activities based on your preferences. Reach out to us at +91-96749-65459.
Indian Nationals are eligible for an on-arrival Maldivian visa for 90 days. The documents requires are:
- A valid Passport for the duration of the stay
- Latest photograph and completed form
- Name of the hotel where the reservation is confirmed
- Confirmed return tickets or appropriate tickets for onward journey
- Photocopies of important bank statements
Maldivian Rufiyaa is the local currency but USDs and Euros are also accepted at the resorts.
Every resort in the Maldives offer a range of water activities and provides snorkels, masks and flippers without additional charges.
Majority of resorts in the Maldives have diving centers on the island offering instruction scuba diving courses and excursions. (additional cost)
The people of Maldives usually speak the local language, Dhivehi. However, English is also widely spoken and understood there.
Similar PackagesView all packages
Did not find what you are looking for? No worries!
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts